One Smile, One Arm is available in paperback ($11.99), hardcover, and eBook.
For a SIGNED PAPERBACK COPY, click the “Buy Now” button to purchase with credit card or PayPal.
You can also order at Amazon, WestBow Press, other book sites, and local bookstores.
Experience life with one arm through twenty-five heartwarming stories. Laugh, gasp, contemplate, and be inspired.
- In “Dumbest Question,” Becky is asked if she’s right-handed or left-handed.
- In “Crushed,” a stranger says Becky’s family must have done something bad for her to have been born with one arm.
- In “JFK,” Becky’s mom writes a letter to the President of the United States, and gets a response!
- In “Friday Night Lights,” Becky’s dad manufactures a prosthetic hand using the mechanism from an ice-cream scooper.
- In “Bionic Woman,” the “Six Million Dollar Man” comes to Becky’s rescue.
- In “Capitol Hill,” a United States Congressman helps Becky when her arm activates security alarms in Washington, D.C.
One Smile, One Arm—You will never look at a normal day the same again!